Upside Down House UK brings the second inverted attraction to intu Lakeside, Essex.
Walk on the ceiling and reach for your furniture, a unique family attraction that allows you to take extraordinary photos to share with your friends and family.
THIS ATTRACTION GETS EXCEPTIONALLY BUSY AT KEY TIMES DURING THE DAY - PARTICULARLY AT THE WEEKEND.
These are discounted advance sale general-admission tickets. There is no priority queue for ticket holders, however the tickets are valid all day so if there is a large queue please feel free to come back and see us a little later when it's less busy!
If you are pregnant and or may have severe motion sickness, we recommend that you do not partake in this experience
You may be denied entry if you seem dizzy, drunk or under the influence of an illegal substance
Smoking is not permitted inside the house
No Eating & Drinking inside the house
If at any point you are feeling unwell, please speak to a member of staff
Please be mindful of others when inside the house, we would like this to be a great experience for all
Be careful when entering the house and using the staircase to prevent any slips and trips
There can only be a total number of 15-20 individuals inside, please be patient, entry and exit is regulated by a member of staff
Monday to Friday - General Admission - Ticket is valid for up to 30 days after this date
|10:00 - 20:00||£3.50|
Weekend - General Admission - Ticket is valid for up to 30 days after this date
|10:00 - 21:00||£4.50|
Sunday - General Admission - Ticket is valid for up to 30 days after this date
|11:00 - 17:00||£4.50|
Bank Holidays - General Admission - Ticket is valid for up to 30 days after this date
|10:00 - 21:00||£4.50|
Thursday the 14th of November - General Admission - Ticket is valid for up to 30 days after this date. PLEASE NOTE: The house will close at a slightly earlier time of 6pm today
|10:00 - 18:00||£3.50|
Upside Down House - intu Lakeside, External Amphitheatre, W Thurrock Way, Essex, RM20 2ZP
2. The ticket holder does NOT have priority to the queue, it is to ensure entry for the day of purchase. This allows for flexibility to the ticket holder to return throughout the day when queues are smaller. NO refunds can be issued.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. Any images/videos taken and shared on Social Media belong to 'Upside Down House UK Ltd' and are free to be shared for promotional and marketing purposes by Upside Down House UK